Membership in the French-Canadian Heritage Society of Michigan (FCHSM) allows us to promote French-Canadian History and Heritage. As a member your support is invaluable to the continuation of these efforts to maintain our unique heritage for the generations to come. As a member you will share in the following:
- Michigan’s Habitant Heritage, the society’s quarterly journal that includes research articles, regional history, and translations of records not found elsewhere;
- Expert Speakers and Presentations at meetings;
- Research tips and resources;
- FCHSM Publications and other items at member prices;
- The opportunity to meet and share information with other members at meetings and enjoy our annual “meet and greet” celebration with shared French-Canadian heritage foods;
- Notifications of local events that support and promote the continuation of the rich heritage of the French-Canadians.
Joining is easy with several options. You can download the membership application, complete and mail it with a check to the Society (FCHSM), join at any meeting, or complete an application online and pay with PayPal as a guest or with your personal credit account. New members will receive all past, as well as future, journals of the current calendar year regardless of when they join in the year. Memberships run January 1 through December 31 of each year. Renewals postmarked after December 31, are considered late and there will be a $10 late fee.
2018 Membership: The annual membership fee is $30.00 to U.S. addresses or $35.00 U.S. funds for non-U.S. residents in Canada.
Membership Application – click on the link to access the application if you plan to send FCHSM a check with your membership application.
If you would like to complete an application online and pay with PayPal as a guest or with your personal credit account, click on Online Join from our menu.